Brackets are used to connect multiple pieces of stainless steel strut.
- Manufactured in type 316 stainless steel to meet any stringent sanitary condition
- Polished with standard “brite” easily maintainable finish that is modern, attractive, easy to clean, and that also enhances the surface’s resistance to pitting & bacterial corrosion
- Internally NPT threads allows easy bolt removability and service work
- Shallow embedment depth with high performance
- No package qty. required
For use in structural fastening. Internally threaded, flush-mounted.
Industries Commonly Served:
- Food & Beverage Production & Distribution
- Transportation & Infrastructure
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Pulp & Paper Mills
- Marine & Coastal Facilities
- Along with other corrosive environments