- Manufactured in both type 304 and 316 stainless to meet any stringent sanitary condition
- Polished to a bright, easily maintainable finish that is modern, attractive, easy to clean, and that also enhances the surface’s resistance to pitting and bacterial corrosion
- Calbrite stainless steel strut functions in exactly the same way as any other metallic strut
- Channels provided by Calbrite are available in 12 different basic sizes which are subjected to further variation in gauge and depth
Certifications and Compliances:
- UL 5B Listed
- For installation in accordance with Article 384 of ANSI/NFPA 70, National Electrical Code (NEC)
The Calbrite system of metal framing is based on the use of a continuous solid channel, and a series of brackets and fittings, which can be fastened to it any point. With Calbrite channel and components, racks, supports for conduit, wiring, and electrical equipment, machine frames, and a limitless variety of structures can be built rapidly, simply and economically.