Calbrite® Certified Installer Program
Learn the proper procedures and proven techniques to ensure a quality corrosion resistant conduit system.
The Calbrite® Certified Installer Program provides the proper procedures and proven techniques to ensure a quality corrosion resistant conduit system. With proper installation, one can expect a long lasting, superior corrosion resistant conduit system that requires little to no maintenance.
Who Should Attend?
Installers and electricians who utilize Calbrite® stainless steel conduit systems
Benefits of Attending the Course
- Quality installation by trained professionals
- Meet industry specifications requiring certified installers of stainless steel conduit systems
- Lower Cost of Ownership
- Extends product warranty from 2 years to 5 years
To have a full understanding for current applicable specifications along with the skills and expertise to install Calbrite® stainless steel conduit systems
Suggested 2 years experience installing stainless steel conduit systems
Calbrite® Certified Installer
- Clamping: Demonstrate proper use of recommended clamping devices and additional tools required.
- Cutting: Highlight the various tools and techniques for cutting and preparing conduit for threading and bending in the field setting.
- Threading: List the appropriate threading tools and machinery for each trade size of conduit.
- Bending: Proper bending techniques for custom field bending.
- Certification Process: Written examination.
- 65% Practical 35% Theory
- 30 Minutes: Plant Operations Tour
- 1 hour: Classroom Instruction: Understanding Corrosion and its Consequences and Prevention
- 2 hours: Training Center and Hands on Training
- 1 Hour Classroom Instruction: Standards, Installation Tools, Standards and Compliances
- 30 minutes: Written Test Administered
- Closing: Presentation of Course Completion Materials