- Manufactured in type 316 stainless steel to meet any stringent sanitary condition
- Polished with standard “brite” finish to increase corrosion resistance and aesthetic appearance
- Provides excellent strength and durability to service a variety of installation requirements
- Tensile Strength = 70,000 lbs
- Pan Head Style
- No package quantity required
- Yield Strength
Calbrite’s stainless steel Machine Screws have a slightly rounded top that gives a neat appearance on visible metal joints. The external threads are designed to go through a hole or nut that is pre-tapped to form a mating thread for the screw. The type 316 stainless steel is used to provide great corrosion resistance, as well as superior strength at low or high temperatures.