- The addition of the PVC coated jacket extruded over a 316 stainless steel core, allows for greater resistance to a wide range of corrosion, oils, greases and contaminants
- Interlock (double buckle) style
- Extremely flexible and durable, with smooth interior ease of installation and wire pull through
- Approx. temperature rating of 0°F to 275°F (PVC Coating)
- Approved for damp locations when used with Calbrite Flex Connectors
- Manufactured in 25’ coils
Certifications and Compliances:
Flexible stainless steel conduit can be used for protecting electronic and electrical wires and cable. Suitable for corrosive environments, including pumps, motors, HVAC systems, machine tools, electrical housings and cabinetry. Good absorption of motion and vibration.