- Manufactured in type 316 stainless steel for increased corrosion resistance
- Polished with standard “brite” finish to increase corrosion resistance and aesthetic appearance
- Extremely flexible and durable, with smooth interior ease of installation and wire pull-through
- Compatible with Calbrite™ stainless steel flex connectors and 90’s
- Interlock (double buckle) style
- Manufactured in 25’ coils
Flexible stainless steel conduit can be used for protecting electronic and electrical wires and cable. Suitable for corrosive environments, including pumps, motors, HVAC systems, machine tools, electrical housings and cabinetry. Good absorption of motion and vibration.