- Manufactured in Type 304 and 316 stainless steel to meet any stringent sanitary condition
- Polished with standard “brite” finish to increase corrosion resistance and aesthetic appearance
- Calbrite stainless steel rigid conduit is installed in the same way as any other metallic conduit, there are none of the labor-intensive procedures that come with PVC-coated installations, nor the complicated maintenance and repair procedures
- Standard NPT threads allow for trouble-free installations
- Approx. Heat Tolerance = -150°F to 1600°F
- Includes one coupling with each length purchased
Certifications and Compliances:
- UL / cUL 6A Listed
- UL file number _ E230584
- Article 344, “National Electrical Code” (NEC).
- CSA C22.1
- Canadian Electrical Code (CEC), Part 1, Standard for Electrical Installations
- NSF / ANSI 169 Certified
Stainless conduit is specified in corrosive applications that exceed the limitations of aluminum, fiberglass, rigid steel, PVC, and PVC-coated conduit. Calbrite’s Type 304 and 316 UL-listed stainless conduit meets and exceeds requirements for wash down and harsh/corrosive environments and satisfied the strictest mandates for plant cleanliness by various state agencies, and hundreds of common regulatory requirements.