- The four-hub “X” configuration limits the amount of additional fittings needed on a project as wires can be fed through and then out in several directions to simplify installation.
- Manufactured in type 316 stainless steel to meet any stringent sanitary condition
- Polished with standard “brite” finish to increase corrosion resistance and aesthetic appearance
- Solid stainless construction permits easy installation using ordinary hand tools
- The flat back design allows extra wiring capacity
- No minimum package qty. required
- Cover and Gasket set included
- Form 8 style
- Body – 316SS
- Gasket – Neoprene
- Cover and Screws – 316SS
To connect and change direction of conduit runs. Can be used as pulling fittings. Accessible wiring chamber provides a spacious location to make splices.