Calbrite Certified Installer Program
Learn the proper procedures and proven techniques to ensure a quality corrosion resistant conduit system.
The Calbrite Certified Installer Program provides the proper procedures and proven techniques to ensure a quality corrosion resistant conduit system. With proper installation, one can expect a long lasting, superior corrosion resistant conduit system that requires little to no maintenance.
Who Should Attend?
Installers and electricians who utilize Calbrite stainless steel conduit systems
Benefits of Attending the Course
- Quality installation by trained professionals
- Meet industry specifications requiring certified installers of stainless steel conduit systems
- Lower Cost of Ownership
- Extends product warranty from 2 years to 5 years
To have a full understanding for current applicable specifications along with the skills and expertise to install Calbrite stainless steel conduit systems
Suggested 2 years experience installing stainless steel conduit systems
Calbrite Certified Installer
- Clamping: Demonstrate proper use of recommended clamping devices and additional tools required.
- Cutting: Highlight the various tools and techniques for cutting and preparing conduit for threading and bending in the field setting.
- Threading: List the appropriate threading tools and machinery for each trade size of conduit.
- Bending: Proper bending techniques for custom field bending.
- Certification Process: Written examination.
- 65% Practical 35% Theory
- 30 Minutes: Plant Operations Tour
- 1 hour: Classroom Instruction: Understanding Corrosion and its Consequences and Prevention
- 2 hours: Training Center and Hands on Training
- 1 Hour Classroom Instruction: Standards, Installation Tools, Standards and Compliances
- 30 minutes: Written Test Administered
- Closing: Presentation of Course Completion Materials