Calbrite® is committed to providing quality products with the shortest lead times, combined with friendly, personal and reliable service.
Our quality assurance program complies with industry standards established by Underwriters Laboratories (UL), CUL, ANSI, and NEMA.
Calbrite® stainless steel is the highest quality, most durable, easiest to install, UL Listed conduit material available.
Corrosion damages equipment, which results in downtime and expensive maintenance and repairs. That’s why stainless steel conduit systems, designed for harsh environments, are the material of choice for a wide range of industries.
- Both 304 and 316 stainless steel alloys provide excellent resistance to corrosives, at extreme temperatures and in most industrial environments. When scratched, stainless steels exposed metal “self-heals”, oxidizing over the abrasion to protect against further corrosion.
- The durability of a stainless steel conduit system, frequently in excess of 50 years, reduces the need for costly maintenance or replacement needs, providing long-term protection for your facility and optimizing your equipment investment.
- Low Cost of Ownership
- For many applications, stainless steel has the lowest maintenance cost and the lowest total lifecycle cost of any other UL Listed conduit material. This is due to the durability of stainless steel. It will outlast other materials, require little, if any, maintenance and is easy to install (contractors only need their standard tools).
- Environmentally Safe
- Stainless steel retains structural and anti-corrosive properties in temperatures ranging from cryogenic to hundreds of degrees and does not burn and emit dangerous smoke and carcinogens. Additionally, stainless steel is recyclable.
- Easy to Install
- Calbrite® stainless steel conduit and fittings do not require installers to use special tools or labor-intensive procedures for installation and stainless is in full NEC compliance for all facilities.
At $2.2 trillion, the annual cost of corrosion worldwide is over 3% of the world’s GDP
Calbrite® Stainless Steel Conduit Systems serve these industries: